- What architects should be doing (and mostly aren’t)
- When will enterprise architecture really make a difference?
- IT filled with teams “preserving knowledge” is doing it wrong
- Top level metrics for the business to direct IT
- “If an experiment is sweet, you go ahead and do it” doesn’t belong in business
Tag Archives: translation into action
Almost every organization I talk to has gone through an elaborate process to redefine its vision and mission statements, and to produce structured statements of goals and objectives. These, in turn, are translated downward into divisions, departments, and finally workgroups. … Continue reading