- What architects should be doing (and mostly aren’t)
- When will enterprise architecture really make a difference?
- IT filled with teams “preserving knowledge” is doing it wrong
- Top level metrics for the business to direct IT
- “If an experiment is sweet, you go ahead and do it” doesn’t belong in business
Tag Archives: too tight controls
Robert Oppenheimer, working at Los Alamos during the development of the atomic bomb, was asked once why he’d done it. “If an experiment is sweet, you go ahead and do it”, he said. A lot of chatter in business today … Continue reading