- What architects should be doing (and mostly aren’t)
- When will enterprise architecture really make a difference?
- IT filled with teams “preserving knowledge” is doing it wrong
- Top level metrics for the business to direct IT
- “If an experiment is sweet, you go ahead and do it” doesn’t belong in business
Tag Archives: too high a cost
Information technology groups tend to be quite persistent. The excuse is “preserving knowledge”. Preserving hard-won knowledge of the business area served by the team. Preserving hard-won knowledge of the guts of the systems built by the team. If you need … Continue reading