- What architects should be doing (and mostly aren’t)
- When will enterprise architecture really make a difference?
- IT filled with teams “preserving knowledge” is doing it wrong
- Top level metrics for the business to direct IT
- “If an experiment is sweet, you go ahead and do it” doesn’t belong in business
Tag Archives: start fresh
Here’s a thought experiment for you. Suppose you didn’t have any information technology in your workplace? What would you choose to do, with no pre-existing investments getting in the way? Let’s presume, for a moment, that you’re an office-centred business. … Continue reading