- What architects should be doing (and mostly aren’t)
- When will enterprise architecture really make a difference?
- IT filled with teams “preserving knowledge” is doing it wrong
- Top level metrics for the business to direct IT
- “If an experiment is sweet, you go ahead and do it” doesn’t belong in business
Tag Archives: executive level direction
Suppose you’re a non-executive director on the Board. Or a C-level officer of the enterprise. Maybe you’re the country manager, or divisional general manager, of a piece of the organization. What should you be looking at, to judge and give … Continue reading