- What architects should be doing (and mostly aren’t)
- When will enterprise architecture really make a difference?
- IT filled with teams “preserving knowledge” is doing it wrong
- Top level metrics for the business to direct IT
- “If an experiment is sweet, you go ahead and do it” doesn’t belong in business
Tag Archives: depreciation
No matter how comprehensive the analysis of an IT portfolio is, the subsequent discussion and action planning is typically far more constrained. Typically, over 75% of the portfolio is “off the table” right from the beginning: no matter how much … Continue reading