- What architects should be doing (and mostly aren’t)
- When will enterprise architecture really make a difference?
- IT filled with teams “preserving knowledge” is doing it wrong
- Top level metrics for the business to direct IT
- “If an experiment is sweet, you go ahead and do it” doesn’t belong in business
Tag Archives: complex adaptive system
Suppose, just suppose, you are called into the CEO’s office. Then suppose the CEO says “justify this group called enterprise architecture”. What are you going to say? — because “well, everyone else has one and so we need one too” … Continue reading