- What architects should be doing (and mostly aren’t)
- When will enterprise architecture really make a difference?
- IT filled with teams “preserving knowledge” is doing it wrong
- Top level metrics for the business to direct IT
- “If an experiment is sweet, you go ahead and do it” doesn’t belong in business
Tag Archives: avoiding one-size-fits-all solutions
You’ve got all these people. So you organize them, right? That was really useful back when communications around the office moved at the pace of a handwritten note or a typed carbon copy, coupled with an occasional person-to-person telephone call. … Continue reading →