- What architects should be doing (and mostly aren’t)
- When will enterprise architecture really make a difference?
- IT filled with teams “preserving knowledge” is doing it wrong
- Top level metrics for the business to direct IT
- “If an experiment is sweet, you go ahead and do it” doesn’t belong in business
Tag Archives: AROIO
Suppose you’re a non-executive director on the Board. Or a C-level officer of the enterprise. Maybe you’re the country manager, or divisional general manager, of a piece of the organization. What should you be looking at, to judge and give … Continue reading
You can’t get the promised return on investment (ROI) if people don’t use the features that supposedly generate that return. That’s why spending time after deployment understanding usage, and making changes to get the benefits, matters so much. It’s one … Continue reading