- What architects should be doing (and mostly aren’t)
- When will enterprise architecture really make a difference?
- IT filled with teams “preserving knowledge” is doing it wrong
- Top level metrics for the business to direct IT
- “If an experiment is sweet, you go ahead and do it” doesn’t belong in business
Tag Archives: architectural drag
It’s been around for over a decade, and, frankly, in most enterprises, all it’s made are enemies. It’s “enterprise architecture” — or, as other parts of the business know it, “those damned do nothing laggards”. Architects are far too often … Continue reading