- When will enterprise architecture really make a difference?
- IT filled with teams “preserving knowledge” is doing it wrong
- Top level metrics for the business to direct IT
- “If an experiment is sweet, you go ahead and do it” doesn’t belong in business
- If the IT you have didn’t exist, what would you put in its place?
Tag Archives: alerting
Shortly after Enron blew up, most enterprises undertook a multi-year effort to tighten operational control, under the rubric of “compliance”. The presumption was that, if executives were going to be legally-bound to “know” the operational state of the enterprise, then … Continue reading